Everybody is just dying to have Siri on their iDevices. But for most people, Siri won’t justify upgrading to an iPhone 4S. So, you wait for workarounds. One of them is Spire.
Spire is great, but to set it up, there’s a lot of work, you still need an iPhone 4S, and to actually use Siri, you need a computer that runs SiriProxy all the time. Not really a walk in the park, but that’s the best we can do right now.
If you’re not ready to board the Spire train, you should take a look at Evi – a new alternative to Siri for iOS and Android devices that uses artificial intelligence to provide assistance.
Unlike a search engine, which simply looks for matching words and shows you a list of websites, Evi understands what you want to know and gives back exactly what you’re after.
Need to know where the nearest bank is? Not a problem. Going out for dinner but can’t decide where? She can help with that too. The more you ask, the more she will learn, and thus she is improving all the time.
Life is simpler with Evi.
- Voice or text input – Chat to Evi in plain English and she will understand
- Local information for UK and USA – Shopping, news, dining and more. Evi knows where you are and gives answers based on your location
- One tap words – Allowing you to build your question super-fast
- Built in browser – No need to swap to a different browser, view web links within Evi’s app
- A learning and adapting intelligence – Rate Evi’s answers to help her learn more about the world
- More than a search engine – Evi takes the searching out of search, able to review and compare nearly a billion facts from her database to give you exactly what you need